Wednesday, December 8, 2010

jingle bell bell bell


my apple 5.0 camera is not tat bad after-all :)
and Christmas is around the corner

and with the front camera i boleh "self-capture"
hmm~ but i think i need to practice more as i look super CHUBBY in this picture
or izzit my hair/angle prob or i did gained some weight recently? i wonder...

went shopping wif onnlee and bump into Group 1 - maple jamie/Group 2- kahwai lee lee
it's a small small world

then i spent all the cash in my wallet.
bought myself a cardi, a dress, a high-waits shorts, a t shirt and a shirt.
and milk tea and cheeeese cakes

thanks for the gift. it's cute and i've placed it inside my car :)

4 comments:

K先生但不是kns said...

really a bit chubby~

♥bubu said...

T.T

Adeline Sky said...

thats y u write bubble° ♥ Milktea??? so in love in milk tea...

Adeline Sky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.