Monday, November 30, 2009

it's monday

and it's usual and okay to have monday blues.
so
i do barely nothing in the office
made a few calls, and type a few lines
and click here and there and wait for my WIP meeting.
but still
i punch my card at 830 and reach home around 845
(so can u imagine wat time i punch my card when it's not monday and i got no monday blues and am doing my normal workload...)
sigh, no wonder i look so SICK.
and my boss still kata there're not many stuff on my plate despite i dah spent more than an hour to report my work/duties/toDOs...

but..
traffic at this time is damn smooth.
i can juz drive to the left and to the right and to the left, as i wish
but still i x like to drive at nite
i hate those lights
not that i like to drive during day time
in fact i hate driving for some reasons
-i prefer to be fetch :P

and yea,
i SUCCESSFULLY parked my car using its "butt" with just one attempt,
and it's nicely,straightly placed in the small tiny yellow box.
bravo ah toy!!
such a good boy

i foresee my boss will look for me within these few days.
ar. wish me luck (fingers crossed)


p/s i was 3 minutes late today
becuz i watched boys over flowers untill 3am yesterday
and i woke up at 815 which was the time i suppose to depart from home
:P

No comments: