Sunday, August 16, 2009

sunday .

someone hurt himself during his football session
and he said he takada car
and yet i am not "brave" enuff to drive to his house alone
as he try to "scare"me off saying : do you really wan to drive so far to my house for your 1st driving after u got your license?

okaylo.
fine.
i stay at home.
and my stupid office phone keep ringing. sms keep beeping.
damn !!
wat de !!
it's sunday. still wan me to do this this this tat tat tat.
worse, to call the media. i wonder if the Ah head of Tv stations will work on Sun ?
well, i x call. i dun care. u nak. u call sendiri. hahahah.
kidding.
wey, it's my 1st job er. put some effort girl.

okay
i shud stop complaining about my work
everything will be fine
the drummers will be good
the dancers will be great
the pigeons is going to fly high
the media is going to attend

i love my job.

wee....heading to johor tomolo
need to kumpu 645@ office.
xiao ar. means i 6 need to depart from rumah
sigh.
belum pack
my bos said we r not going for trip so no need bring your whole room
she even said hotel got toothbrush and darlie so we no need to bring ours

i shud go to bed now.
but. i belum finish my work.

No comments: