Saturday, September 6, 2008

dilemma

i now find myself , having problem on making decision.
yesterday night, vid asked me if i wan to buy my w580 pink.
if yes, he will order for me.
should i ?
should i not ?
should i?
should i not?

i can't decide..
so i browse the sony Ericsson's website again and see if i still ADORE the pink phone.
and this move... got me into huge dilemma !!!!

i found a new model !! w595.


cantiknya the design !!!
love at 1st sight !!
3.2 mega pixels.
walkman phone.
but,
the problem is. it's not in the market yet
that means, i dunno what is the PRICE.

although. no matter how expensive the price is.
(probably around 1k-1.5k)
i think i can still afford to buy one.
because . i work and i save .
but
but
affordable doesn't mean i should or i will spent so much money on ..
on...
on...
luxury items.

despite.
my black samsung.
is quite old di ( 3 years old )
and the keypad ...is as HARD to press as ROCK.
but still . i can dial and receive calls.

OR

should i get the w580
Pink.
pink !!
pink !!
it's pink.
a perfect match with my camera.
and it only cost. less than rm7oo.

looks cool also rite ?
huh....
how how~
mr.vid wants me to reply him on sunday.

A or B
C or D .

!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: